The role is responsible for diagnosis, adjust, repair, or overhaul mobile mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical equipment such as forklifts, order pickers, reach trucks, golf carts, pallet jacks, and scissor lifts.
- Operate and inspect machines or heavy equipment to diagnose defects
- Clean, lubricate, and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment and vehicles
- Overhaul and test machines or equipment to ensure operating efficiency
- Dismantle and reassemble heavy equipment using hoists and hand tools
- Repair and replace damaged or worn parts
- Repair, rewire, and troubleshoot electrical systems
- Read and understand operating manuals, troubleshooting guides and wiring schematics
- Examine parts for damage or excessive wear
- Weld or solder broken parts and structural members, using electric or gas welders and
- soldering tools
- Adjust, maintain, and repair or replace sub-assemblies, such as transmissions and engines
- Test mechanical products and equipment after repair or assembly to ensure proper
- performance and compliance with manufacturers’ specifications
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions to determine required repairs, using diagnostic equipment such as computerized test equipment and calibration devices
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Certificate in automotive engineering
- 4 years experience in forklift maintenance
- Valid driver’s license with an endorsement of forklift
- Ability to operate material handling equipment.
- Ability to operate any other related power equipment.
Application procedure: Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification.
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.