JOB TITLE: BILLING COORDINATOR
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Billing Coordinator to work in Nairobi.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Capture all cleared and circulated orders on the excel tracker (dashboard) and circulate the same on a maximum interval of 2 hours or as required
- Create SAP delivery number for all cleared orders and indicate the same on the dashboard
- Update regularly the trucks allocated to the respective orders by Transport Team on the dashboard
- Forward updated dashboards for beer, keg and UDV to the 3PL managing warehouse to enable them pick list and load the orders
- Select and print dispatch documents on confirmation of loading the respective orders by the 3PL
- Sign and stamp the dispatch documents after confirming completeness and accuracy of the documents
- Select and print billing documents while choosing the appropriate Electronic Tax Register (ETR) device dependent on product loaded after receipt of dispatch documents
- Sign and stamp the billing documents after confirming completeness and accuracy of the documents
- Request for reprint approval for either dispatch or billing document by providing a reason code
- Maintain a daily register of all reprint documents done
- Process and print stock transfer (STO’s) documents for inter depot transfers
- Conduct stock availability for orders cleared before stock allocation
- Circulate Sales performance and order balance status report after every 2 hours both on email and WhatsApp
- Compile and share end of shift report detailing shift performance, order balances and any constraints encountered via HOTO (Hand Over Take Over) report
- Flag and escalate any AGED orders on the dashboard for more than 48 hours
- Run and circulate DMS Empties stock out report, twice in a day at 3am and 1pm
- Send via “bulk sms” shipment loading status as Cut-off (3am)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree or University degree or Diploma in business management
- Minimum 3 years hands-on experience in distributor order generation/processing/scheduling.
- SAP knowledge on OTC processing will be an added advantage
- Exposure to a Performance driven environment with measurable KPIs will be an added advantage.
- Analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Computer literate- excellent with spread sheets
- Customer focused
- Planning and forecasting
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the email below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.