JOB TITLE: SUPERVISOR – TYRE DEPARTMENT
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Supervisor -tyre department to work in Mombasa- Kenya.
The Supervisor – tyre department will oversee a team and ensure effective operations within the department. This is a hands on role and requires a strong knowledge of tyres.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Listens effectively to understand and communicate in a business-like manner to employees all pertinent subject matter.
- Accurately answers questions both over the phone and at the workshop location.
- Presents a warm, friendly, knowledgeable and professional image to employees.
- Directs the department in the diagnosing of the needs through the appropriate products and services. .
- Verifies that the appropriate services have been completed.
- Learns and maintains current product knowledge on all tires, service and other product lines that are represented.
- Prepares accurate estimates of materials required.
- Knows, understands, and performs the Maintenance Technician and tyre fitting duties.
KEY CAPABILITIES AND EDUCATION:
- A diploma/Degree in a related field.
- Experience in tyre fitting and a sound knowledge of tyres from small vehicles to heavy trucks
- Minimum of 5 years of experience dealing with tyre’s and supervision of staff
- Wheel alignment experience
- Well-developed communication skills and ability to build rapport with team members
- A can do attitude and a passion for safety
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Experience working in oil& gas Industry is preferred.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.