JOB TITLE: DATA ANALYST-WAREHOUSING
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
The prime function of this role is to collect and collate data support the Warehousing team (including the 3PL) in all aspects of KPI and other reporting. The role holder will be responsible to ensure performance metrics are captured correctly and reported on time to all relevant stakeholders. The significance of this role is critical to enable managers have full visibility of actual performance since traditional executional logistics are outsourced to 3rd party providers. This role holder will be the primary support of the Analytics Manager to drive accurate reporting at a management and transactional level in order to ensure that all aspects of the Warehousing process and systems, especially SAP, in KBL are accurate and provide trustworthy data for management reporting and decision-making.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure accurate data inputs
- Analyze performance trends of processes including 3rd party logistics provider
- Generate insights from performance trends on key drivers of performance
- Create visibility of performance for stakeholders through timely reporting of KPI’s
- Benchmark within our client and industry peers.
- To report performance across all aspects of warehousing in the market.
- To use Logistics systems & 3 PL Partners ensuring their integrity and accuracy. This relates especially but not exclusively to SAP.
- To comply fully with the logistics reporting process requirements of both internal and external audit.
- To ensure that all costs for all LOGISTICS requirements through and out of the warehouses are accurate.
- To gather the data needed to publish the warehousing loss report.
- To report on warehousing sustainability in market.
- To maintain and issue the warehousing portion of the Logistics KPI dashboard.
- To ensure all warehousing LOGISTICS data is accurate.
- To collect and collate performance reporting with the 3rd party logistics provider.
- Support risk reporting and contingency planning.
- Escalate in a timely manner any gaps or known inaccuracies in data capture or reporting.
- Work closely with Supply Finance and 3PL Finance/reporting teams
- Support local logistics & production teams as required
- Update visual performance management in every operational area in warehousing portion of LOGISTICS.
BARRIERS TO SUCCESS IN ROLE
- Lack of experience in use of SAP, Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Word or Powerpoint.
- Inability to collate and organize big data for trends and insight gathering
- Lack of insight/understanding of 3PL contracts and KPIs
- Inability to manage within a demanding and time-constrained environment.
- Inability to manage stakeholders and communicate at senior levels in the organisation.
- Inability to work to embrace the our client Values and Capabilities
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- University Degree – finance related
- 2+ years of experience as a data analyst
- Proficient in Analytics
- CPA qualifications will be an added advantage
- SAP knowledge will be an added advantage
- Experience of formalized performance management and reporting (KPIs)
- Awareness of contract management reporting will be an added advantage
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.