JOB TITLE: FILING CLERK
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Filing Clerk to work in Nairobi.
The holder of this role will perform a variety of clerical tasks such as, organizing files and certain company documents and records like invoices, receipts and forms. The filling clerk will collect documents from departments, developing an effective document storage and filing system and digitizing hard copies of documents.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Create or update records with new files and information
- Store all paperwork in designated places securing documents.
- File labelling and entering the file information on a spreadsheet
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum Diploma certificate, Diploma in Librarian or Business Management preferred.
- 1-2 years’ experience in record management
- Ability to handle matters with integrity and confidentiality and follow through until successful completion.
- Ability to multi task.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.