JOB TITLE: VALUE ADDED SERVICES MANAGER
About this Job
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Value-Added Services Manager to work in Nairobi, Kenya.
Reporting to Auto Head or Head of Business- Country level, the job holder shall provide essential After Sales Business through Marketing, Procurement and Supply of Value-Added Services (VAS). To manage the order cycle so as to enhance business penetration, development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Setting up frugal body building operations
- Intense knowledge of manufacturing different bodies which the trucking customers would need for their operations and usage.
- Can facilitate sourcing of raw material for these different types of body building activities.
- Can facilitate and get business to workshop and parts on Accidental repairs etc.
- Customize and formulate Maintenance and service plans as well as ensure 40% of the sales of vehicles is through these plans.
- Add other aftermarket product offerings to customers through the parts and workshop, so as to increase the gross margin in After Sales.
- Commencement of Body building operations.
- TO start with at least 30% of the fully built solutions to customers should be through in-house body building.
- A delta 20% increase in Maintenance plans/ service plans
- A delta 20-35% of the after sales turnover through accidental repairs / aftermarket product offerings.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree or Post Graduate Qualification in Business field, Mechanical Engineering, Sales and Marketing, ICT literate, Supply Chain Management or related field
- 5 years’ hands on experience in body building operations/ tie ups with insurance companies/ panel beaters/ Auto Spares Stores Auto Ancillaries and Value added service Sales business.
- Excellent experience in automobile especially in commercial vehicles segment
- Extensive knowledge of battery/tyres/lubricants sales and warranty procedures.
- An in-depth knowledge of body building/ aftermarket product offerings
- Full knowledge of local laws and compliances
- Strategic appreciation of the distribution business
- Excellent communication, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work with various insurance companies/ panel beaters etc
- Willing, creative and innovative
- Strong computer skills with MS office
- Team player; Result oriented
- Should be of high integrity and professional
- Valid Driving Permit
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.