About this job
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, Worley Parsons Uganda, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Training and Development Administrator to work on the EACOP (East African Crude Oil Pipeline) construction project in Uganda.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The Training and Development Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day activities of the Training and Development team and to create a welcoming environment that is both effective and efficient.
- Administrator will act as the office point of contact for all internal and external clients when dealing with Training and Development.
- They will work to ensure the activities run smoothly and staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The administrator will liaise with project team members, including – Human Resource, Discipline Leads and Package Delivery Managers and relevant Coaches and Mentors.
Qualifications and experience
- Diploma in Office Administration, Business Management or other Company agreed applicable certification.
- 5 years of experience working in a professional office environment.
- SAP or similar experience preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications.
- With a particular focus on MS PowerPoint, Word, and advanced MS Excel proficiency.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning).
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Occasional travel either locally, nationally, and/or internationally may be required.
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as internal and external clients.
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work with and influence peers and management.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines, and reporting.
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-WORLEY-TDA TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT ADMINISTRATOR”
Deadline for applications is not later than Monday 3rd April 2023.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.