The Supervisor – Risk and Compliance is responsible for supporting the Risk and Compliance Manager by completing tasks to ensure a safe and secure working environment for all employees, visitors and customers.
- Respond to all aspects of emergency responses to provide assistance to employees and customers and where necessary act as the command and control for the incident
- Conduct daily / weekly / monthly checks for all safety and security equipment
- Implement the safety and security policies and procedures in the store
- Enforce security/safety policies and ensure that security officers posts instructions are followed, established patrols are completed, and adequate reports and logs are filed daily and weekly as per the company policies
- Maintain strict compliance with the law and company policies concerning shoplifters handling, searches and seizures, and the preservation of evidence.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of related experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly organized with strong multitasking skills
- Good time management skills
- Good problem solving skills
- High attention to detail
Interested and qualified applicants should urgently submit their applications through the link below.
The interested candidates should apply not later than 5:00 pm, 30-06-21. Only shortlisted
applicants will be contacted. Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any
solicitation will lead to disqualification.
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.