About this job
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, Worley Parsons Uganda, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Senior Geotech Engineer to work on the EACOP (East African Crude Oil Pipeline) construction project in Uganda.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyzing data and studying the geology of the area in order to provide recommendations for the team before construction.
- He/she should conduct thorough rock and soil analyses, inspect regional weather patterns, and scope nearby terrains for prospective hazards..
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in geotechnical engineering or any related field is desirable
- Technical qualification in health and safety management such as NEBOSH certification, ISO 45001 etc.
- 10 + years relevant experience. Membership of a related Professional Institution or body preferred
- Familiarity with the site H3SE requirements to enable safe operation of the Field Engineer and those working with and for them.
- An understanding and or interpretation of the specific contract scopes or work.
- Strong understanding of home discipline engineering and deliverables
- Expertise in geology, climatology, chemistry, and mathematics.
- Refined sample extraction and transportation skills.
- Well-honed and updated laboratory skills
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-WPL-GTE-SENIOR GEOTECH ENGINEER”.
Deadline for applications is not later than Monday 8th August, 2022
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.