About this job
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, Worley Parsons Uganda, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Site Lifting Advisors (3) to work on the EACOP (East African Crude Oil Pipeline) construction project in Uganda.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The Site Lifting Advisor will be responsible for technical support and coordination of whole lifting operations within the assigned LOT of the EACOP Project
- To ensure that all lifting activities are very well-prepared, organised, and executed in a safe and efficient manner.
- The individual is responsible to support and advise all Company Site(s)
- Representatives related to the lifting subject matters within assigned LOT
Qualifications and experience
- Technical Engineer and/or industry related qualifications such as LEEA/OPTIO/EAL/CPA etc
- Minimum 5 years in the lifting industry at supervisory level
- Broad and extensive knowledge in lifting equipment & operations
- Working to International standards such as BS, LOLER etc
- Worked in onshore & offshore operations
- Have working profile such as Slinger/Rigger* Slinger/Rigger Foreman* Slinger/Rigging Supervisor* Lifting Supervisor* Lifting Superintendent
- Risk assessment in relation to health, safety & environment
- Supervision of critical lifts
- Planning of critical and non-critical lifts
- Experience in training and coaching is required experienced in Oil & Gas Industry – an added advantage
- Ability to pay attention to detail especially with risky lifts.
- Ability to work in a multi- cultural business environment.
- Required to systematically and mechanically inclined, in order to use and operate lifting equipment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-WORLEY-SLA SITE LIFTING ADVISOR”
Deadline for applications is not later than
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.