About this job
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, Worley Parsons Uganda, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Quantity Surveyor (2) to work on the EACOP (East African Crude Oil Pipeline) construction project in Uganda.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring approved forms and calculation methods are adhered to.
- Validation of COMPANY CONTRACTOR daily & weekly estimates. Ability to report formally.
- Signing off relevant forms and procedures
- Liaising with relevant Quantity Survey Lead on status / progress / actions / materials type, etc.
- Filing relevant records and compiling daily reports
- Facilitating the COMPANY CONTRACTOR’s management of any detected non-conformance as it relates to quantity estimates, methodology, record keeping.
Qualifications and experience
- Minimum of 7 Years of experience on Chemical and Petrochem Project pipeline development, regulation requirements, maintenance, and installation activities or similar related work (Oil & Gas)
- Strong understanding and progressing ability for all construction disciplines including but not limited to civil, structural, piping, electrical, instrumentation, mechanical, coatings, heat tracing, insulation and fireproofing.
- Outstanding experience in MS Excel & MS Access for Data analysis and reporting purposes (Graphs &Data visualization, Pivot tables, etc.).
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-WORLEY-QS QUANTITY SURVEYOR”
Deadline for applications is not later than Monday 3rd April 2023.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.