About this job
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, Worley Parsons Uganda, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Interface Coordinator to work on the EACOP (East African Crude Oil Pipeline) construction project in Uganda.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The Interface Coordinator will bring together team efforts offered by engineering, procurement and construction
- Support and coordinate interfaces between internal and external project teams.
- Specific interfaces to be managed include interfaces between EACOP Contractors, External Parties and the Client
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering is preferred, and /or the stated pre-requisite experience within Piping and Civil engineering.
- Min 5 years-experience in the engineering, procurement, and construction management industry.
- Experience in the oil & gas (pipelines) industry is preferred. Previous experience in Interface Coordination of multi-stakeholder environment and familiarity with concept of interfaces in large scale projects are preferred.
- Proficient in the use of engineering and project management software programs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and coordination abilities
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-WORLEY-IC INTERFACE COORDINATOR”
Deadline for applications is not later than Monday 3rd April 2023.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.