About this job
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, Worley Parsons Uganda, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Health Advisor (2) to work on the EACOP (East African Crude Oil Pipeline) construction project in Uganda.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support and participate in Occupational Health related Risk Assessments and ensure all matters Health Project and International standards with specific emphasis to:
- Occupational Health Programs – such as fitness to work, health surveillance etc.
- Health Promotion Programs
- Vector Control Programs
- Infectious Disease Outbreak Support Management investigations
- Wellness Programs
- Drug and Alcohol Program
- Participate in project start up work – (including project mobilization and early works). Ensure thorough contractor Occupational Health assessments as required and timely execution
Qualifications and experience
- Recognized Certification in the Occupational Health & Hygiene
- 3 years exposure in Occupational Health and Hygiene. It would Preferred to have Occupational Health, Public Health and Camp/ Kitchen/ Food and Beverage exposure.
- Knowledgeable regarding Occupational Health, Public Health, and Hygiene
- Knowledge of communicable diseases such Tuberculosis, Sexually Transmitted Infections, Pandemic Flu, and vaccine preventable diseases
- Previous exposure to Occupational Health Control Practices e.g., noise, dust, fumes, heat stress, indoor air quality programs
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-WORLEY-HA HEALTH ADVISOR”
Deadline for applications is not later than
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.