About this job
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, Worley Parsons Uganda, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Compliance Advisor to work on the EACOP (East African Crude Oil Pipeline) construction project in Uganda.
The Compliance Advisor reports to the Worley Compliance officer in the UK and is responsible for the implementation of Worley’s compliance program, including providing compliance guidance to Worley staff (direct hired and contracted). Implementation of duties shall be in accordance with policies and procedures in place. The Worley Compliance advisor in carries out and/or organises the various actions necessary to the deployment of the Compliance Program and ensures its implementation within Worley in those two countries with the support and advice of the Compliance Officer
Qualifications and experience
- University Degree / Legal background
- Minimum of 10 years in multi-cultural environments
- Satisfactory experience and knowledge of Compliance programs
- Customer satisfaction oriented (Compliance is there to help for safe and sustainable business, not there to complicate the business, nor to sanction and add more burden)
- Diplomatic and communication skills (need to spread Compliance behaviour in a supportive, constructive, and positive manner) Rigorous and organised (multi-tasks management planning tracking, management of priorities)
- High sense of Ethical behaviour
- Familiar with performance improvement methodologies (i.e. LEAN, KPI)
- Proven accuracy, reliability, and completeness in job accomplishment.
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-WORLEY-CA COMPLIANCE ADVISOR”
Deadline for applications is not later than Monday 3rd April 2023.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.