About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client TOTAL ENERGIES, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced SMP Coordinator to work in Kampala.
Job Title: Social Management Plans Coordinator
Reports To: Social Affairs Manager
Direction : Social Performance
The key activities of the job holder;
- To coordinate and support the development, implementation, enhancement, updating, monitoring and evaluation of:
- Social Management Plans including Community Content, Health, road safety, tourism, labour, gender, influx
- Work with relevant cross functional departments and contractors of especially the Transport and Labour management commitments to ensure incorporation in planning implementation and capture reporting to ensure necessary interventions
- Work with the Site Community Liaison, Grievance and Community Development officers to implement activities
- Ensure relevant scopes of work are in place to deliver the Social Management Plans in line with international best practice and regulatory requirements
- Work with the respective third party contractors and other stakeholders to execute the activities
- Ensure that all social management documents are well archived and properly tracked in the Social Management System (Borealis) for monitoring and future interventions with appropriate analysis and reports conducted on a monthly basis with necessary actions followed up swiftly and consistently.
To coordinate all relevant methods related to the mitigation plans that may include and not be limited to all procedures to be developed or updated as required for the project as well as all necessary reporting
Qualifications and experience
- University Degree in Social Studies, Business Administration, natural resource management, Economics, Rural development, Agronomy, Project management or equivalent related field.
- At least 8 years’ experience working in oil and gas (or extractives) developing and executing social investment strategies, social safeguards, in a developing country in line with international best practice such as IFC an added advantage;
- Demonstrated ability in project management working in remote and challenging environments with rural communities, civil societies, Central and Local Governments as well as good negotiation and conflict management skills;
- Highly developed organizational and man-management skills with proven ability to work independently and meet deadlines;
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to develop and maintain good relations with a wide range of stakeholders including authorities, local communities, industry, and international organizations
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-TOTAL-SC-SMP COORDINATOR”
Deadline for applications is not later than 5:00 pm, Thursday 18TH August 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.