About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client TOTAL ENERGIES, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Recruitment Coordinator to work in Kampala.
Job Title: Recruitment Coordinator
Division: Human Resources
Direction: Recruitment and Resourcing
The job holder is responsible for the following;
- Manage the Job posting for the affiliate
- Manage the recruitment process from sourcing and assessment of candidates to employment contract signature this includes but is not limited to: publication of advert in media, on Careers website, Screening of resumes, set-up appointments and follow-up of candidates, participate in interviews, and in the final decision for both the affiliate and the project
- Supporting department heads with recruitment activities in line with the approved manpower plan
- Manage contractor administration with the agencies with regards to expectations and performance on current contracts including up-to-date PO’s
- Schedule quarterly meetings with the agencies to appraise performance in terms of onboarding, budgeting, reports etc to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- Lead the onboarding processes of all staff including induction, job integration process and related contractual obligations.
- Ensure and support the TD’s to have up-to-date job descriptions for the affiliate
- Support & participate in the implementation and follow-up of the Individual Development plans
- Support in recruitment reports required for submission to the Authority
- Ensure that all recruitment statistics are kept up to date (Group reporting, monitoring of costs for contractors etc)
Specific campaign for Operators and technicians:
- Support the planning and budget defined, coordinate the recruitment of operators/technicians (# 120) and the relevant training programs (academic + technical + on-the-job training) in coordination with the project team
- Provide support in defining, adapting and implementing the HR policies and procedures for the duration of the campaign
Qualifications and experience
Bachelor’s degree level
- 5 – 8 years experience within HR both in Administration and HR Development Minimum
- Mastery of Group HR tools, policies and practices
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, diplomacy. Ability to work with a network of correspondents internally as well as externally
Ability to work in the context of heavy workload, variety of tasks to be performed, emergency situations to be solved, and multicultural environment. Autonomy is required.
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined above are encouraged to apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-TOTAL-RC -RECRUITMENT COORDINATOR”
Deadline for applications is not later than 5:00 pm, October 1st 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.