Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client TOTAL ENERGIES, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Planning Engineer to work in Kampala.
Reporting to the Lead Planning & reporting Engineer, covering the scheduling, planning and progress measurement activities for the TILENGA Project, and for the reporting at project level all along the course of the Project.
- To adopt and demonstrate an exemplary behaviour with regard to HSSE and to implement and control HSSE rules and requirements within his area of responsibility.
- To support develop, implement and maintain procedures, means and tools in order to ensure the efficient organization and operation of the scheduling, progress control and reporting activities.
- To support define (and update as necessary) a suitable Work Breakdown Structure complying with Project needs in terms of progress control, cost control and reporting, for all phases of the Project.
Bachelor of Science or equivalent in an Engineering discipline or Construction Technology area
- 10 years’ experience in Oil & Gas industry including 5 years’ experience in large
- In-depth knowledge & experience of Primavera Project Management. Experienced in use of planning tools and techniques.
- High level of computer literacy
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, diplomacy.
- Ability to work with a network of correspondents internally as well as externally
- Ability to work in context of heavy workload, variety of tasks to be performed, emergency situations to be solved, multicultural environment. Autonomy is required.
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-TOTAL-PE -PLANNING ENGINEER”
Deadline for applications is not later than 5:00 pm, Saturday 1st October 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.