Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client TOTAL ENERGIES, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Methods Coordinator to work in Kampala
Job Title: Methods Supply Chain Planner
Reports to : Methods Lead
Division: Contracts & Procurement
Management of Methods Team / Function
- Day to day supervision, organisation and control of the direct reports
- Assign and coordinate the workload within his/her team
- Assess and monitor competency levels of his/her team to identity any skills gaps and required interventions needed to enable the effective execution of tasks.
- Communicate good practices and drive improvement initiatives in relation to planning, KPI monitoring, Tools & systems usage and training, reporting and any other regulatory requirements impacting the Supply chain
- Ensure the affiliate’s Annual Procurement Plan (APP) is developed in line with the approved annual Work Program and Budget activities and in consultation with affiliate Métier departments and C&P Manager.
- In accordance with stipulated regulatory timeline, submit to & follow with the Regulator endorsement of the internally developed procurement plan
- Supervise the continuous updating in AGORA and improvement and reporting on the progress of the APP.
Supervise & coordinate performance monitoring
- Accountable for definition of, implementation, monitoring and communicating suitable Key performance Indicators (KPIs) to the C&P team in line with Group recommendations
- Supervise analysis of the procurement performance against these KPIs and identify improvements opportunities
- Supervise consolidation and reporting of the Métier KPIs (iv) Guide benchmarking initiatives in support of the contracts and Buying teams
- Maintain list of existing Duets/Triplets, ensure that quarterly triplet meetings are conducted between contracts engineers, buyers and metier partners , recorded and archived
Supervise the use, training and improvement of Tools
- Adapt C&P Tools procedure to local needs
- Advise and assist the affiliate in defining solutions and developments related to C&P tools (UNISOL, AGORA, ARIBA, Insight 319 Due Diligence etc…)
- Specify the requirements with regard to the system versatility and upgradeability, with regard to local requirements, in cooperation with the local UNISOL coordinator
- Supervise the consistency of changes made on other UNISOL modules (link to other Business: Operations, Logistics, Maintenance, Finance, Controlling, HR…) or external applications with C&P requirements by participating in activities and meetings affecting the functionality of all C&P tools
- Participate in the development, implementation and deployment of C&P tools (e-Procurement tools: e-Sourcing, Contracts: AGORA: management tools, etc)
- Supervise the consolidation and documentation of the experience, and know-how acquired in the performance of this duties
- Developing his knowledge of existing UNISOL products and new technologies covering the areas of procurement, contracts, inventory and freight forwarding
- Be responsible for the deployment of tools like e-Procurement tools, Contracts (AGORA) management tools, Supplier management (locally developed tool) etc
- Supervise, validate C&P performance in accordance with internal governance and regulatory requirements
- Follow up of the progress on the C&P tools usage and implementation
- Facilitate the internal communication between C&P and other entities of the affiliate for procurement matters
- Liaise with the TGP division about procurement activities and promote exchange of information with the other Affiliates (benchmarking, exchange of best practices) and with the external entities about procurement activities
The Job holder adheres to the H3SE rules
- Be in constant alignment with H3SE Company rules, Procedures, Instructions and applicable legislation
Take the necessary measures to avert immediate threat of danger. Exercising caution as necessary to avoid danger to persons and installations or avoid pollution
Qualifications and experience
Qualification: Master’s degree (Procurement, Business, Law or related field)
- International Experience Requirement: Preferable but not mandatory
- 7 years’ experience in an engineering, business analytics or commercial role.
- Experience in contracts & procurement function in the Oil & Gas Industry is an added advantage
- Good knowledge of TotalEnergies’s Supply Chain tools is also an added advantage
Advanced Management and Human Relations, Planning and problem solving oriented, strong organization and coordination skills, excellent analytical and communication skills
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-TOTAL-MSP-METHODS SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNER”
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.