Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client TOTAL ENERGIES, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Methods Coordinator to work in Kampala
Job Title: Methods Coordinator
Reports to : Methods Lead
Division: Contracts & Procurement
Management of a team
- Day to day supervision, organisation and control of the direct reports
- Assign and coordinate the workload within his/her team
- Assess and monitor competency levels of his/her team to identity any skills gaps and required interventions needed to enable the effective execution of tasks.
- Communicate good practices and drive improvement initiatives in relation to Supplier management, Due Diligence Compliance Program, application of the various supply chain processes and procedures, archiving of documentation and any other regulatory requirements impacting the Supply chain
Supervise the development and updating of Processes / Procedures and particularly;
- Draft, update and implementation of referential procedures and the Group Company Rules relating to procurement activities
- Ensure consistency and keep updated C&P local referential and its respect by users
- Ensure the good administration and filing of all C&P documents
- Develop an archiving policy for all supply chain documentation within the defined storage locations in affiliate and Group and keep updated an archiving tracker of the C&P entity
- Develop induction packs for onboarding new personnel within the affiliate and external stakeholders (suppliers, regulatory authorities….) to increase knowledge of the supply chain processes and values of the affiliate
- Propose, implement and follow-up action plans advised by any internal and Regulatory audit
Oversee Markets intelligence/monitoring
- Ensure the gathering and processing of information on purchasing, markets regionally and with local suppliers
- Supervise regional and local market surveys to establish an understanding of the supplier market per category with a view to supporting the National Content team with improved Local content maximization, drive a wider pool of strategic partners to register to the Petroleum National Supplier Database hence improving the use of locally available goods and services
- Accountable for developing and implement an efficient Supplier management process within the affiliate through pre-qualification rounds, performance monitoring, promotion of affiliate National Content targets
- Oversee the update of the supplier pre-qualification process in line with the Group referential and best industry practices
- In collaboration with TGP division, monitor the development of a reference supplier database for the Group
- Supervise team that develops and maintains a local supplier data base to support market intelligence, trends analysis and selected procurements
- Support contracts engineers when performing supplier evaluations and remain accountable for the proper record keeping of the outcome of the evaluation exercises
Due Diligence Compliance
- Maintain an extensive understanding and assist to reinforce the implementation of TEPU’s Due Diligence rules on a day-to-day basis throughout the different functions
- Supervise the provision of information to management by assembling and summarizing TEPU Suppliers panel; preparing reports; making presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations.
- Supervise the consolidation of information and communicate Vendors Due Diligence status to our Internal stakeholders within our Internal databases of Information or the Company’s access to land and the corresponding compensation process and to represent Total at cultural events as required.
- Promote and implement the Compliance Program of the Group through Third-Party Due Diligence audits
- Ensure team issues quarterly third-party Due Diligence status and trends reports and submit to C&P Manager, Affiliate Compliance Manager and Group Audit team
- Consolidate annual reporting on supplier performance, quarterly report on supplier status in C&P activities (no. of new suppliers onboarded, supplier categorisation, NSD registration status etc ….) management
- Follow up the update and alignment of affiliate C&P procedures with Group referential and regulatory requirements
- Facilitate the internal communication between C&P and other entities of the affiliate for procurement matter
- In liaison with the National Content team, support quarterly supplier development engagements
- Liaise with the TGP division about procurement activities and promote exchange of information with the other Affiliates (benchmarking, exchange of best practices) and with the external entities about procurement activities
The Job holder adheres to the H3SE rules
(i) Be in constant alignment with H3SE Company rules, Procedures, Instructions and applicable legislation Take the necessary measures to avert immediate threat of danger. Exercising caution as necessary to avoid danger to persons and installations or avoid pollution
Qualifications and experience
Master’s degree (Procurement, Business, Law or related field)
- International Experience Requirement: Preferable but not mandatory
- 7 years’ experience in a business, legal or commercial role.
- Experience in contracts & procurement function in the Oil & Gas Industry is an added advantage
- Very good knowledge of Supplier category management is also an added advantage
Advanced Management and Human Relations, Planning and problem solving oriented, strong organization and coordination skills, excellent analytical and communication skills
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-TOTAL-MEC-METHODS COORDINATOR”
Deadline for applications is not later than 5:00 pm, Saturday 1st October 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.