About this job
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client TOTAL ENERGIES, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Joint Ventures Adminstrator to work in Kampala.
Job Title: Joint Ventures Adminstrator
Reports To: Joint Ventures Manager
Direction: Joint Ventures
The job holder shall have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure that the JVPs fulfill their JOA obligations
- Liaise with the technical teams to ensure that TEPU fulfills its JOA obligations.
- Follow up all matters under discussions amongst the JVPs and take the necessary initiative to have these closed.
- Organize and Set up logistics for JVP meetings and Site visits to ensure information flow to and from the partners in respect to the Non-Operated and Operated Asset.
- Liaise with the technical teams to prepare and organize the JVP process for approving Work Program and Budgets for both the Operated and Non-Operated Asset.
- Liaise with the technical team to ensure all the JVPs consents are obtained and provided in time.
- Liaise with the technical and finance teams to follow up the JVPs performance in respect to Work Program and Budgets by coordinating the review of monthly JVP reports, Billings versus the approved Work Program and budgets. And in case additional budgets are required, ensure that the respective additional budget requests to JVPs and/or the Regulator are submitted in time.
- To ensure the follow up of all correspondences with and from the partners:
- Such correspondence from Total E&P Uganda on the assets operated by the partners (Non-Operated Assets, NOA) including CNOOC.
- It is also includes correspondence from CNOOC and UNOC on the assets operated by Total E&P Uganda (Operated Assets, OA)
- To identify the possible requirements arising from these letters and to make sure that the necessary steps are taken to fulfill them, whether it comes from the subsidiary or from the partners while taking care of the time limits, if any
- To prepare draft of letters as requested by the hierarchy.
- Drafting minutes of all meetings with the partners (TPM, FPM OCM, ad-hoc, workshop, others…)
Qualification: Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering or Legal or Business & Administration or Economics, the job holder must have a sound technical or business professional experience of 1 to 3 years in Oil and/or Gas business
- French would be an advantage
- Reliability, accuracy and autonomy
- Flexibility and full dedication to the job are essential
- Proactive, very dynamic; active team worker and spirit of initiatives
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-TOTAL-JVAR JOINT VENTURE ADMINSTRATOR”
Deadline for applications is not later than 5:00 pm, 6th June 2023.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.