About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client Total Energies, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Head of Site Security to work in Kampala.
Job Title: Head of Site Security
Direction : H3SEL
To Manage security programs including security staff management, incident response to ensure the safe conduct of operations and activities at the Project Site. To interface between Company and main Project contractors’ security managers. To liaise with Government Security Forces, support personnel and regularly meet with the different Police and Army Commanders to review security status, concerns and implication to the Project as a whole.
- Advises the Project Site Representative in all related-security matters.
- Ensure full implementation of the Security plans by the site Security coordinators.
- Develops security policies, procedures and plans for the company security arrangements.
- Liaises with Government Security Forces, Agencies, parastatal, and local institutions on security matters.
- Interfaces with shareholders’ and contractors’ security organization to ensure coordinated approach according to Company security rules and guidance.
- Develops accurate security information that will ensure Company readiness to handle emergency situations.
- Develops emergency response and crisis management plans including evacuation and business continuity plans.
- Conducts security risks and vulnerability assessments for all existing and new assets and operations.
- In conjunction with other present stakeholders and the site security coordinators, organizes Project and community intelligence network and monitors its implementation.
- Remains in constant liaison with Community Liaison Officers and ensures strategic surveillance network.
- Monitors and responds to diverse security problems both internal and external as they affect the Company.
- Complies with Health, Safety and Environment policies and procedures.
- Assists to prepare budget.
- Writes periodic reports.
- Assists in the definition of specific security infrastructure requirements if requested.
- Participates in the pre-commissioning activities before any security validation to go further.
- Attends to any other duties assigned by Management from time to time.
- Reports to the Country Security Manager
Qualification: University Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of experience in security (Private Security Company, Army or Police)
- Experience with security in industrial facilities management.
- Experience with security in Project management.
- Previous management experience within a multi-national corporation environment and challenging environment
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-TOTAL-HSS-HEAD OF SITE SECURITY”.
Deadline for applications is not later than 5:00 pm Saturday 1st October 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.