About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client TOTAL ENERGIES, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Grievance Coordinator to work in Kampala.
Job Title: Grievance Coordinator
Reports To: Social Affairs Manager
Direction: Social Performance
The key activities of the job holder;
- Maintain the grievance handling / management system and procedures for logging, responding to and following up on complaints within the Project area
- Provide quality assurance on all records and documents related to grievances while ensuring that these are archived in the Company database
- Participate in the mobilisation of all stakeholders including Company resources for grievance resolution
- Contribute to developing information materials about the grievance handling system
- Participate in the dissemination of the grievance handling / management system within the Company, its contractors and other stakeholders
- Ensure reporting on community employment in a consolidated and timely manner
Qualifications and experience
- Degree in social sciences, development studies, law, anthropology, project management or equivalent.
|· At least 7 years experience in community projects, development projects and/or in other similar area (NGOs, donors, State development funds, etc)
· Ability to maintain good relations with a wide range of local stakeholders, NGOs, donors, local authorities, local communities.
· Ability to work in a team, take initiative, highly organised and ability to meet deadlines.
· Flexibility. The job requires most of the time to work after 5 pm. Capacity to work in the field.
· Excellent Computer skills (Word, Excell, ppt)/ Good report writing and analytical skills.
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-TOTAL-GC GRIEVANCE COORDINATOR”
Deadline for applications is not later than 5:00 pm, Thursday 18TH August 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.