About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client TOTAL ENERGIES, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Field Data Assistant to work on site.
Job Title: Field Data Assistant
Reports to: Data Analyst
- Liaise with responsible parties to capture related data in company Data Management System for data integration, aggregation, transformation, and calculations as well as for data dissemination.
- Run defined validation checks on incoming data from ongoing field operation activities to ensure completeness, timeliness, and accuracy of the data.
- Assist in the maintenance of referential metadata pertaining to the collected datasets by the department. Implement policies and processes for effective data handling, in accordance with Information protection policies.
- Monitor data from field contractors on a weekly, monthly, quarterly basis and provide substantive inputs to regular management briefs to inform decision making.
- Conduct compliance inspections on data management to enhance adherence to data management standards.
- Support the communication of data and metadata availability and facilitates navigation of data to end-users.
- Coordinate responses to internal and external data requests, including data exchange with other department sections. Act as a liaison between the Kampala H3SE data team and the Site H3SE team regarding their data needs.
- Organize, preserve and file appropriately all hard copies of related documents in line with the available company procedures.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
Qualifications & experiences required
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Data & Information Management, or related field of study such as Environment and Social Studies discipline is highly desirable.).
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in, compliance field reporting of project activities such as environment and societal.
- Demonstrated ability in project management working in remote and challenging environments with rural communities, civil societies, Central and Local Governments as well as good negotiation and conflict management skills.
- Excellent analytical skills, be comfortable handling large data sets in a production environment.
Strong communication skills and attention to detail, ability to establish priorities, meet deadlines, manage multiple tasks effectively, and be flexible under pressure
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-TOTAL-FDA FIELD DATA ASSISTANT”.
Click on this link to apply:
Deadline for applications is not later than 5:00 pm, Saturday 1st October 2022
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.