About this job
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client TOTAL ENERGIES, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Community Tourism Supervisor to work on Site.
Job Title: Community Tourism Supervisor (Feeder pipe)
Direction : Tilenga Project
At all times the job holder will:
- Responsible for supervising the team of CTLOs;
- Work with the ESIA, RAP and any other survey teams to ensure entry into and working within the communities is well managed;
- Monitor the implementation of the social impact management plans by project teams and contractors;
- Identify unanticipated impacts, report these to Company’s Head of Social Affairs through the RSES and the Social Affairs Coordinator on emerging risks to Total’s image, staff and assets;
- To work with the grievance officer to make sure all grievances being handled by the CTLOs are adequately closed and handle other emerging issues and concerns without having to defer minor issues to Kampala;
- To understand the social clauses in contractors and subcontractors contracts & to monitor relations between the company’s contractors/sub-contractors and local communities;
- Produce daily, weekly, monthly reports on the Company’s social performance identifying risk and opportunities and track commitments;
- To maintain contacts with stakeholders in order to monitor stakeholder perceptions of the Company’s social performance;
- To monitor and report on compliance with the social clauses of contracts, as well as the overall standards of the Company’s Group including the Company Code of Conduct, Ethics charter, and HSEQ Charter
Qualifications and experience
Qualification: Degree in Social sciences, Anthropology, Human Resources or related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in community projects, development projects and or in other similar (NGOs) leading a high performing team.
- Conflict resolution experience and good negotiation skills key. High Proficiency in the usage of computers and appropriate software’s such as Database software like Access, Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Social data software.
- GIS experience very advantageous. Good report writing, analytical and problem solving skills required
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-TOTAL-CTS COMMUNITY TOURISM SUPERVISOR”.
Deadline for applications is not later than 5:00 pm Saturday 1st October, 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.