QSSU-TLC-JVA-JOINT VENTURES ADMINISTRATOR
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Joint Ventures Administrator to work in Uganda.
- To ensure that the Joint Venture Partnerships (JVPs) fulfill their Joint Operating Agreement (JOA) obligations. To liaise with the technical teams and ensure that the Company fulfills its JOA obligations.
- To follow up on all matters under discussion amongst the JVPs and take the necessary initiative to have these closed.
- To organize and set up logistics for JVP meetings and site visits to ensure information flow to and from the partners in respect to the Non-Operated and Operated Asset.
- To liaise with the technical teams to prepare and organize the JVP process for approving work program and budgets for both the Operated and Non-Operated Asset. To liaise with the technical team to ensure all the JVP consents are obtained and provided in time.
- To liaise with the technical and finance teams; follow up on the JVPs performance in respect to work program and budgets through coordinating the review of monthly JVP reports, billings versus the approved Work Program and budgets.
- To ensure the respective additional budget requests to JVPs and/or the regulator are submitted in time in the event additional budgets are required.
- To follow up on all correspondences with and from the partners; such correspondence from the Company on the assets operated by the partners (Non-Operated Assets, NOA) including CNOOC. Additionally, include correspondence from CNOOC and UNOC on the assets operated by the Company (Operated Assets, OA).
- To identify the possible requirements arising from the correspondences to ensure the necessary steps are taken to fulfill them, whether stemming from the subsidiary or from the partners as observing deadlines.
- To prepare draft letters as requested by the hierarchy.
- To prepare draft minutes of all meetings with the partners Technical partners meeting (TPM), Operators Committee Meeting (OCM), FPM, ad-hoc, workshop, and others.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering or Legal or Business & Administration or Economics,
- the job holder must have a sound technical or business professional experience of 1 to 3 years in Oil and/or Gas business.
- Experience in speaking, comprehension and writing French would be an advantage.
- Job holder must be reliable, accurate and autonomous.
- Flexibility and full dedication to the job are essential.
- Proactive, very dynamic; active team worker and spirit of initiatives
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-TLC-JVA-JOINT VENTURES ADMINISTRATOR”.
OR send your updated cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is not later than 12:00 pm, Tuesday 13th 2021.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.