About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Senior Software Developer to work in Uganda.
Job Title: Senior Software Developer
Team: IT Department
Reporting Structure: Software Development Lead
Purpose of Position:
Designing, developing, installing, testing and maintenance of software systems. Monitor computer software performance to ensure proper operation.
Key Roles and responsibilities
Design and Develop
- Analyze internal and external client needs, and design, develop Software for both
- Develop websites
- Design and develop new scalable applications
- Provide internal support to Junior Developers.
- Support and maintain current Software
- Support client requests on airtime, mobile money, SMS, and other client specific applications
- Support and update deployed solutions when required
- Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific client needs
- Write or contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users
- Help management in forthcoming products and discuss on special promotions
Monitoring and Maintaining Applications
- Maintain applications that have been developed for example
- Support clients who use TA designed and developed applications through carrying out different activities i.e., product training
- Monitoring and checking any irregularities in the applications
- Working on application enhancements for various applications
- Creating various documentations for applications workflows, API documentation
- Monitoring different applications through our monitoring services
- Training of TA Team Members on the various applications that have been developed
Qualifications and Requirements
- Excellent understanding of at least 3 programming languages preferably Java, PHP, Python, Golang
- Exposure in software design disciplines, such as client server solution architecture, MVC Models, OOp
- Understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Ability to prepare detailed documentation along with any software developed. Such documentation will include a brief technical overview
Deadline for applications is not later than 5:00 pm, 15th JULY 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.