About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Camp Manager to work in Kampala Uganda.
Responsible for work in camp management and maintenance to insure successful operation. Work is performed independently within established policies and procedures.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs maintenance and repairs on camp facilities including plumbing, painting, carpentry, cleaning, and electrical duties.
- Employs and supervises staff to operate dining facilities.
- Plans menus, prepares food supply orders, and stores food.
- Makes arrangements for disposal of garbage.
- Assumes responsibility for checking in and out campgrounds and non-camp groups and maintenance of records.
- Inspects all facilities and collects breakage fees.
- Supervises and orients camp counselors.
- Assumes responsibility for maintaining standard first aid supplies.
- Maintains required health records to insure proper payment of accident claims resulting from camp participation.
- Maintains liaison with medical doctors in the area.
- Assumes responsibility for weekly camp attendance summary, program evaluation, counselor evaluation, and other required reports.
- Assumes responsibility for collecting camp fees, depositing money in the bank, and keeping accurate financial records.
- Assumes responsibility for security of camp facilities and camp personnel.
- Assumes responsibility for inventory and ordering of recreational equipment and supplies.
- Performs related work as required by superior.
Qualifications and Skills Required.
- Diploma or Degree in Hotel management, Catering, or any related field.
- A minimum of 10 years related working experience in a hotel or a field camp.
- Knowledge of menu planning and food services.
- Demonstrated ability and experience in working in an emergency and post emergency/recovery program.
- Excellent project management/administration experience, excellent representational communication and interpersonal, negotiation skills.
- Experience in working with multicultural and diversified workforce.
- Proven Ability to work under pressure
- Good knowledge of humanitarian and protection principle.
- Ability to supervise the work of others.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with adults, youth, and the general public.
- Ability to maintain financial records.
- Ability to operate and maintain grounds equipment.
- Ability to operate and maintain kitchen equipment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent team player.
- Highly motivated and achievement orientated.
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-OTT-CM-Camp Manager”.
Follow the link below to apply;
Deadline for applications is not later than 05:00 pm, Monday, 10th October 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.