About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of the Skilling And Assessment Centre (TASC), we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Accountant to work in Kampala Uganda
SECTION 1: JOB DETAILS
Job Title: Accountant
Reports to: Head of business Unit-TASC & GROUP CFO
SECTION 2: ABOUT US
The job holder will be working with The assessment and skilling center (TASC), a subsidiary training arm of Q-Sourcing Servtec.
TASC is a pre-employment Ugandan company that is internationally accredited to provide training, assessment and certification services in the East African Region
SECTION 3: – JOB PURPOSE
The role is responsible for revenue processing, client billing, managing claims to both the outsourced clients and creditors on a timely and accurate basis, ensuring that such claims are within budget, duly approved, NSSF, PAYE, WHT,VAT and income tax are correctly accounted for, all statutory obligations and the transactions are correctly recorded. The role is also responsible for providing timely, accurate, relevant and reliable management information as per Finance Management Policies and Procedures
SECTION 4: KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- University graduate level in Accounting or Finance.
- Enrolled, part or fully qualified in accounting profession with a recognized institute (ACCA, CPA, and CIMA.)
- Knowledge of IFRS and Ugandan tax legislation.
- Computer literacy with proficiency in spread sheets and accounting software.
- 2 years working experience in an accounting related role.
- High integrity and strong character.
- Attention to detail
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem solver with strong analytical and numeracy skills.
- Proactive self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Industry knowledge of finance and consultancy
SECTION 5: KEY RESULT AREAS
- Extraction of monthly Trial Balance for TASC, preparation of monthly management accounts by the 5th day of every month and submitted to the Chief Finance officer
- Prepare billing instructions for TASC clients for the delivery of services
- Responsible for Issuing of Proforma invoices and all claims on a timely basis and ensure they have gone through the relevant approval process and within agreed service levels and ensure they are duly recorded in the correct entity.
- Regular updates of income stream through account reconciliation of project accounts; company expenditure, income etc.
- Conducting Revenue analyses against budget, tracking of exceptional approvals, and contribution to the budgeting process.
- Organized filing of documents on receivables for easy retrieval.
- Regular monitoring of company working advances to ensure that they are recovered within the stipulated period.
- Verification and filing of all documents related to accounts receivables in the finance department.
- Reconciling the cashbook e.g. on monthly basis for prudent reporting
- Doing bank reconciliation and updating management as may be required from time to time.
- Ensure interim and annual external audits and any other audits are timely and issues arising are closed.
SECTION 6: COMMUNICATIONS AND WORKING RELATIONS
- Head of Business Unit for day today reporting and approvals
- Head of Business unit for managing revenue streams, updates on invoicing, billing and claims and budgeting among others.
- CFO for monthly financial reports
- Client for Service Level Agreements and day today feedback
- Banks for invoice financing, payments and reconciliation.
- Auditors (external) for annual and interim audits
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-TASC-ACC-Accountant”.
Follow the link below to apply; https://qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com/apply/CJhv2AE2y5/QSSUTASCACCAccountant
Deadline for applications is not later than 05:00 pm, Monday, 10th October 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.