About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Tendering and subcontracting engineer to work in Kampala, Uganda.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sourcing and investigation of potential subcontractors mainly in civil construction and other services available locally
- Assist the manger in developing the selection and evaluation criteria
- Organization of the tender process, including preparation of tender documents
- Subcontractors’ management
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- College diploma and above, Engineering Management or relevant majors.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience as a tendering and subcontracting engineer
- Knowledge of civil engineering
- Project management knowledge and experience in tendering with emphasize on Commercial management and cost control.
- Exposure to oil and gas industry is an added advantage.
- Proficient in English and MS office tools.
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-SIN-TSE-TENDERING AND SUBCONTRACTING ENGINEER”
Follow the link below to apply:
Deadline for applications is not later than 05:00 pm, Monday December 20th, 2021.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.