About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Financial Accountant to work in Uganda.
The Financial Accountant ensures that all accounting / reporting regulations are aimed at timely (monthly closing, yearly audit, etc.) and within the Group’s guidelines. The person is also able to translate financial information into a relevant business context so departments can act upon it.
Key Performance Measures
Assist the Finance Manager with business controlling activities (analysis of monthly figures & budgeting).
• Create monthly reports that identify results, trends and trigger action
• Be able to act as a Financial Business Partner towards the Head of Departments. Ensure completeness, accuracy and reliability of the monthly Financial closing
• Monthly closing is completed by work day 4 of the next month. Inventory management
• Ensure accurate stock registration
• Ensure adequate inventory levels Prepare timely and accurate statutory company accounts including balance sheets annually + co-ordinate with the external auditor.
• Financial statements are signed of timely without material adjustments. Review and constantly improve the organization’s internal control systems & procedures
• Update financial procedures that leads to an improved way of working Act as a mentor for the other Finance team members (team player)
• Team members are able to evolve to (senior) accountant. Help the company to become future proof by implementing new tools, software, etc.
• Autonomous project leader Work Environment/Condition:
• The position is office based, in Namaiba (near Mukono).
• Flexibility in working hours & days to meet all deadlines
• Ability to work on simultaneous projects Job requirement:
• The ideal candidate should possess a university degree from a recognized university preferably B.Com (Finance).
• Membership in a professional body such as ACCA, CPA or CIMA is recommendable
• Proven – hands-on – work experience as a Financial Accountant
• Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills
• Excellent computer skills (Ms. Excel)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a high level of service orientation
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• High integrity and ethical standards
• Good planning and organizational skills like ability to make priorities
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Abroad experience is an added advantage
Remuneration and other added benefits: Competitive salary with benefit
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-RZV-FA- FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT”
Deadline for applications is not later than 05:00 pm, march 18th, 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.