About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Internal auditor to work in Kampala.
The Internal Auditor with brilliant accounting and analytical skills to ensure success, Internal Auditors must be critical thinkers with a keen interest in improving an organization’s internal control structure. Top candidates will have remarkable presentation and report writing skills and display incredible business acumen.
- Review of general ledgers, accounts receivables, accounts payables & all related reports & MIS reports.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality, and goal achievements.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Verification and authorization of sales invoices.
- Verification and authorization of cash/bank payments
- Checking of cash receipts, banking deposits & daily cash reconciliations.
- Review of various supplier invoices before payments
- Review of accountabilities for the various advances
- Conducting of stock take, reconciliation, and control in terms of variance monitoring.
- Analysis of material usage & daily factory reports as they arise.
- Analyzing business policies, processes, and procedures
- Review of monthly payroll
- Verification and authorization of terminal files
- Handling of credit, debit & refund notes.
- Routine checks of outlet operations
- Carrying out post audits of the various departments.
- Review of monthly management accounts
- Any other tasks assigned by the immediate supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILL AND EXPERIENCE:
- The applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, or related field.
- Must be a qualified accountant with CPA, ACCA, CIMA, or CIA
- A minimum of five years of progressive work experience in audit preferably in a manufacturing company.
- A Sound knowledge in MS Excel, word, power point and ERP software’s. Having interfaced with SAP is an added advantage.
- Prior experience in risk-based audit through use of reactive and predictive models will be a plus.
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-RTU-IAO-INTERNAL AUDITOR”
Deadline for applications is not later than 2:00 pm, December 9th 2020.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.