About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
Q-Sourcing Servtec Group is looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Sales and Marketing Executive.
Reporting to the Head of Business unit, the role is directly accountable for overall corporate sales and marketing, relationship management, product development, brand visibility, and maintaining service standards so as to enable QSL attain its business objectives.
Responsible for supporting growth of new business and share of wallet across the portfolios managed while maintaining existing corporate relationships. Leverage, optimize resources, business and operational risk and market potential to maximize business growth, retention and profitability for Q-sourcing Ltd.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide leadership on all business prospects, proposals and support overall implementation
- Formulate sales and marketing Strategy for both growth and retention by considering the overall business plan of Q-Sourcing, best practice, and cost effectiveness.
- Ensure provision of excellent corporate service standards to (both client & QSL suppliers) and turnaround time within QSL and in collaboration with all line functions for both internal and outsourced corporate businesses.
- Responsible for product development, scoping, pricing and value management per product.
- Support and coordinate sales with Q-Sourcing corporate clients as required from time to time
- Leadership on all decisions related to pricing, contracting, and other outsourcing engagements for and with Q-sourcing.
- Prepare sales and marketing budget and forecasts in line with strategic objectives of QSL
- Provide regular reviews through statistics and reporting on project & product portfolio performance to ensure regular monitoring and compliance
- Perform a strong coaching role and provide training support to the Business Development/Corporate Service team
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong Leadership and people /interpersonal skills (team player, good communication and time management skills)
- High degree of business and or professional networks
- Exceptional corporate relationship management skills
- Commitment and drive for sales, prospecting and closures.
- Good project proposal writing, planning, Decision making and organisation skills
- Strong negotiation and conflict management skills to create a cooperative and collaborative working environment with all stakeholders.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of managing the QSL market sales and understanding of different industry sectors and sectors specific risk profiles, trends.
- Teamwork skills i.e contributes to the building of a positive team spirit, puts success of the team above own interest and is able to build morale and group commitments to succeed.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds QSL values.
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments
- Knowledge with QSL Product/Business Development strategy, pricing & solutions required and ability to recommend new products for development in relation to corporate client & supplier feedback received from time to time.
Essential Qualifications and Education
- Degree level education preferably in Business Administration or equivalent (BSS, BBA, BA Social Policy, Marketing)
- Professional qualification in Marketing or Masters in MBA is added advantage.
- At least four (4) years of experience with high value commercial clients in a similar business or corporate entity.
How to Apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to apply under the Job vacancy QSSU-QSS-SME- SALES AND MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Follow the link to apply
Deadline: Friday 12th November, 2021 at 10:00 AM.
Q-SOURCING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.