About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower solutions provider, with a focus on sourcing, skilling and management of talent. We solve the challenges of sourcing and retention of highly skilled professionals/human capital by enabling our clients access a continuously updated database of already verified human capital competencies and skills sets. This gives our clients the comfort to focus on their core service area while we source, manage, and upskill their human resource requirements. Our pool of skilled resources is accessible to our client, but does not translate into an immediate cost to the client till they engage our resource.
The combination of skilling, providing competent manpower and monitoring their output to translate into productivity metrics for the client enables us stay relevant and critical to our client’s growth and future plans. We conduct a diagnostic of our client to identify and understand their needs and deploy our project teams with the right skills sets to address these needs.
The Group entity currently consists of six (6) subsidiary companies with operational offices in five countries across East Africa, that is Uganda (Kampala), Kenya (Nairobi), Rwanda (Kigali), Tanzania (Dar-Es-Salaam), and South Sudan (Juba).
The Group is seeking a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to join our growing team. The chosen candidate will be responsible for taking on a leadership role in financial decision-making that affects our company and will provide strategic financial input to senior management. While keenly overseeing the overall accounting process, the successful CFO will play a key role in developing and implementing financial procedures to improve and maintain the financial health of our firm.
Reports to: Group Chief Executive Officer
Reports: Six (6) Finance Managers/Accountants of the different Group Entities. The Finance Managers/Accountants, have local teams of accounting staff that handle day to day accounting transactions, for the individual entities.
Responsibilities of the CFO:
- Participate in the development and execute the financial strategy of the company
- Manage financial controls and accounting procedures
- Ensure full transparency over the financial performance of the company
- Provide advice on how to increase revenue and reduce costs
- Effectively and clearly communicate potential risks and mitigations in a timely manner
- Propose action plans to ensure that annual and quarterly financial objectives are attained
- Support the CEO with the preparation of monthly and annual financial plans, reports and strategic initiatives
- Maintain timeliness and accuracy of billings and client payments
- Coordinate and support the accounts team in the different Group Entities to produce all tax documentation as required
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field (MBA preferred)
- Professional accounting designation (ACCA or CPA)
- 10+ years experience in a senior financial managerial position
- Advanced computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office and Microsoft Dynamics SL financial reporting software
- Exceptional communication skills
- Results-oriented, strategic thinker and planner
- Strong Leadership and Management skills.
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda.
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-QSS-CFO- Chief Finance Officer”
Deadline for applications is not later than 5:00 pm, Tuesday 4th February 2020.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification
To apply for this job please visit bit.do.