About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda and South Sudan.
We are looking for a competent and experienced senior Marketing Manager with a proven track record of growing businesses through the execution of strong marketing strategies and P&L management of a portfolio of brands with a commercial edge, who is passionate about innovations, growing brands and marketing execution that step changes the business performance and growth trajectory in the long-term.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for providing guidance to our marketing department by evaluating and developing marketing strategies, planning and coordinating marketing efforts, communicating the marketing plans to stakeholders, building awareness and maintain winning brand positioning.
1.1 Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop strategies, tactics and evaluate Marketing Strategy, Marketing Plan and drive qualified traffic to our front door by integrating the consumer & customer segment strategies and the Trade Marketing & Distribution strategies into the brand strategy
- Ensure brand programs meet both business objectives and consumer segment requirements.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity, manage the reconciliation process of all activities and ensure good return on marketing investments.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Participate in the definition of consumer pricing guidelines by brand, providing portfolio perspective
- Build and supervise relations with external agencies, ensuring that first class service levels and products are received according to agreed budgets
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Manage brand profitability through cost & marketing spend control, pricing.
- Ensure that Brand Managers are well trained and motivated to successfully plan, develop and execute brand programs that are in line with portfolio definition and achieve business goals for priority consumer segments
- To work with the sales department to develop pricing strategies to maximize profits and market share while balancing customer satisfaction
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players to actively contribute to corporate and brand advocacy
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Overseeing social Media marketing strategy and content marketing
- Regular tracking of competitive activities (NPD, consumer activities, media & pricing)
- Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge & Skill
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing & Sales or any Marketing related Course e.g. Bachelor of Commerce, International Business etc.
- Chartered marketer certification, accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
- Additional certification – MBA with specialization in Marketing is an added advantage.
- Minimum 6-9 years’ experience in Marketing with at least 5 years’ experience of working with a lifestyle brand/category and leading marketing teams
- High competency in project and stakeholder management is a huge advantage
- Must have a Proven record in translating consumer and customer insight into effective growth drivers
- Leadership and influencing Skills – Resilient, optimistic, and inspirational leader with strategic and strong executional capability.
- Specialties – Marketing strategy, business strategy, marketing innovation, consumer research, portfolio management, international business development, product innovation, commercial execution, managing cross functional teams, P&L management, managing business partners, managing agencies.
- Proven experience of conducting market intelligence
- Skills in writing marketing briefs and developing business cases
- Strong project management and people management
- Brilliantly executes with immense attention to detail
- Strong Analytical skills with a keen ability to draw out insights from data
- Strong Commercial Acumen and proven record of agility in managing performance
- Inspires agency partners and rallies them to effective implementation in service of the brand agenda
- Comfortable with the complexities of a digital world and strives to find opportunities
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Web Trends etc …)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
1.3 How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-QD-MM Marketing Manager”
Deadline for applications is not later than 5:00 pm, Tuesday 14th January 2020. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification
To apply for this job please visit bit.do.