About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Service Quality and Compliance Supervisor to work in Uganda.
The Service Quality and Compliance Supervisor will be responsible for supporting the branch’s customer satisfaction agenda through providing operational efficiency in accuracy of transactions and maintenance of agreed transaction TAT whilst in compliance with laid down policies and procedures.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carry out all branch internal/suspense and expense accounts reconciliation and ensure that items are resolved at all times as guided by reconciliation procedures.
- Monitor and implement adherence to all defined authorization and/or cash holding limits as well as other communicated limits within the branch.
- Perform custodial duties as stipulated by Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensure timely authorization of customer transactions and collection of all revenue due to the Bank.
- Ensure timely call over of all branch transaction reports, immediate corrections of errors and appropriate archiving of related documents.
- Ensure proper cash management within the branch and maintain sufficient cash reserves within approved limits for daily transactions.
- Ensure adherence to policies, processes, procedures as per documented operating standards (SOPs & Operations Manual) including compliance with AML/KYC guidelines in processing of transactions.
- Ensure support to the MSQC to achieve timely resolution of all operational audit issues at the branch.
- Ensure adherence to approval limits for processed transactions.
- To offer seamless customer satisfaction through operational efficiency/accuracy and acceptable turnaround time on all transactions.
- Timely customer complaint resolution so as to ensure seamless customer experience.
- Provide supervisory support and continuity to the Manager Service Quality and Compliance.
- Coach, train and develop skill sets of direct reports.
- Ensure that branch service providers are properly introduced, verified and monitored.
- Generate and give leads to the Branch sales team from daily transactions or engagements to support business growth.
Experience and Competences
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting & Finance, Bcom and any related Business course.
- An MBA is an added advantage.
- Minimum working experience of 5 years with at least two (2) years’ experience in a Teller/customer Service/Back Office environment in a banking sector, and a 1 year sales experience is an added advantage.
- Flexibility to work at any station.
- Ability to supervise a team.
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-OTT-SQCS-Service Quality and Compliance Supervisor”.
Click on the link below to apply:
Deadline for applications is not later than 05:00 pm, Wednesday, 28th September 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.