About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Security Manager to work in Uganda.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and implement security policies, protocols and procedures
- Control budgets for security operations and monitor expenses
- Recruit, train and supervise security officers and guards
- Attend meetings with other managers to determine operational needs
- Plan and coordinate security operations for specific events
- Coordinate staff when responding to emergencies and alarms
- Review reports on incidents and breaches
- Investigate and resolve issues
- Create reports for management on security status
- Analyze data to form proposals for improvements (e.g. implementation of new technology)
Experience and Competences
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field
- A Post graduate Diploma in monitoring and Evaluation is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 12 years working experience operating security in a busy environment and 7 years as a security manager in a banking sector, Oil and gas or a construction company.
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong commitment to security rules and knowledge of all hazards and threats to safety.
- Excellent surveillance and emergency response skills.
- Organizational Skills
- Case investigative skills
- Communication skills
- Planning and coordinating skills
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- High level of integrity
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to develop people
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-OTT-SM-Security Manager”.
Click on the link below to apply:
Deadline for applications is not later than 05:00 pm, Monday, 10th September 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.