About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Retail Sales Manager to work in Kampala Uganda.
Reporting to the Head of Retail Banking, the Retail Sales Manager will design and implement sales growth strategies in the areas of liabilities, assets, and account numbers; as well as deliver strong retail business performance for the bank’s sales team across the entire Retail network including digital channels footprint.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Initiate, design and/or recommend Retail sales strategies and customer value propositions.
- Implement agreed-upon sales strategies and initiatives.
- Responsible for the overall performance of the Personal Sales team in achieving specific sales, service, and operational rigor targets.
- Ensure a high quality of personal loan book to minimize impairment and provisions to acceptable standard.
- Implement the Retail Sales strategy, as may be agreed with the Head of Retail, through the achievement of Company targets; ensuring compliance with all operational controls; satisfying customer needs & expectations, and through sales growth and income contribution.
- Work with the Retail team to achieve sales and service targets.
- Spearhead recruitment of schemes as well as review and penetration analysis of existing schemes.
- Lead growth of the quality consumer mortgages portfolio to achieve the bank’s share of market for mortgages.
- Develop and maintain active and productive partnerships with mortgage developers.
- Review performance of the personal banking products and repackage strategies for the struggling products.
- Drive migration and uptake of digital channels for personal banking customers.
- Review and track sales KPIs daily and report to Head of Retail.
- Initiate projects for effective accounts activations, lending schemes for salary and consumer mortgage loans.
- To review strategic work plans for tasks at hand.
- Track schemes and portfolio growth and quality.
- Regular branch visits for support and regular visits to schemes for quality relationship management.
Qualifications and Experience;
- Bachelors’ degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing or a related field.
- A Masters Degree in Business Management or Business Analysis is an added advantage.
- At least 8 years’ experience in sales and service management in the consumer banking environment with a track record of success.
- Strong people management skills and thorough knowledge of banking products and services.
- Experience with product development.
- A wide understanding of the general consumer banking universe.
- Strong understanding of digital channels and products for consumer banking.
- Extensive knowledge of Banking theory/ practice, Group/ Central Bank’s rules and regulations and procedures.
- Strong organization and administrative skills.
- Result oriented with a strong business acumen.
- Demonstrable leadership capacity including strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate staff.
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-OTT-RSM-Retail Sales Manager”.
Follow the link below to apply; https://qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com/apply/EwMqjzR1JP/QSSUOTTRSMRetail-Sales-Manager
Deadline for applications is not later than 05:00 pm, Thursday, 20th October 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.