About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Media Specialist to work in Kampala Uganda.
The Media Specialist will be responsible for proving digital marketing support to all business entities/branches of the company.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, implement, manage and oversee the social media platforms
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use of different social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Monitor user engagement, suggest content optimization and create a strong network
- Provide constructive feedback
- Conversion of potential clients into actual clients through social media platforms.
Key Performance Indicators
- Social Media engagement and trucked into number of new follows @5,000 all media platform per month.
- 10,000 social media daily reach or per post for all units.
- 5,000 post re-shares for all units.
- 100 business leads per week from media platforms.
Qualifications and Education required;
- Bachelors’ degree in computer science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, and Information Systems.
- Post graduate training in Cisco, IT or software engineering
- BSc degree in Marketing
- 3 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-OTT-MS-Media Specialist”.
Follow the link below to apply;
Deadline for applications is not later than 05:00 pm, Monday, 10th October 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.