About this Job
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Logistics Supervisor to work in Kampala, Uganda.
The Logistics Supervisor is responsible for managing and overseeing the day-to-day activities of the employees and ensure that they are meeting their goals management and liaisons with team members.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Following up with the company products registration process.
- Follow up and coordinating with the supply chain team for any shipping, clearing and forwarding process.
- Knowledge on procurement and administration procedures.
- Ensuring that employees have the tools and training they need to succeed in their jobs.
- Building relationships with key clients / agents and establishing long-term business partnerships with them.
- Reviewing reports from managers to identify areas of improvement or new opportunities for growth in the company’s market share.
- Establishing and enforcing company policies regarding customer relations, sales techniques, and ethics.
- Developing and implementing training programs for new employees or existing staff members who are being promoted to new positions within the company.
- Monitoring employee performance to ensure that they are meeting goals and adhering to company policies
- Managing a team of employees and ensuring that they are trained to perform their jobs effectively.
- Conducting market research to identify new opportunities for growth in the industry.
- Follow up with your team to share timely reports.
- Any other duties assigned.
Qualifications and Skills Required;
- Holder of a Bachelor Degree in Procurement and Logistics.
- Master’s Degree is a Plus.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in active logistics field.
- English Language Proficiency.
- Microsoft Office Proficiency.
- Works well with deadlines.
- Strong time management skills.
- Data Entry Skills.
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-OTT-LSP Logistics Supervisor”.
Follow the link below to apply:
Deadline for applications is not later than 5:00 pm, Monday August 29th, 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.