About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client in the Banking Sector, we are looking for a skilled, suitable and competent Learning and Development Manger to work in Uganda
The Learning and Development Manager will be required to understand the learning and development requirements of the Bank, its various products, business processes, develop effective working relationships with the key stakeholders by developing, coordinating, delivering, and evaluating effective learning interventions across a range of business areas.
- Design and implement the Bank’s staff development policy and ensure that the Bank’s
- learning and development program is implemented and evaluated according to plan such that there is continuous improvement in standards of performance.
- Establish strong partnerships with the business teams to gain a strong understanding of current business issues and opportunities to develop & implement high impact learning & development programs in line with business needs and priorities.
- Identify cross functional and cross category staff training and learning and development needs throughout the Bank focused on continuous improvement.
- Develop and implement the training strategy.
- Manage the development and execution of Training Needs Analysis (TNA), training calendar and training delivery.
- Develop learning, development and talent plans and budgets in line with the TNA.
- Develop, review, and maintain training curriculum, content, material documents, manuals, aids, tools, and media.
- Act as a consultant and or internal advisor to internal customers on Learning and development issues.
- Manage the Bank’s Succession Planning framework.
- Provide various communication and implementation guidelines to enable the learning organization and culture across the Bank.
- Create and define necessary competencies and skill requirements for the different job
- Manage the mentoring and coaching for Performance Program and coordinate the Graduate Trainee program.
- Oversee the implementation of the Bank’s HR change management initiatives that pertain to staff development.
- Collating feedback on completed training to evaluate and measure results and make improvements where required.
- Good appreciation of alignment of learning interventions to business strategy.
- Ability to conceptualize, challenge the status quo and drive improvements.
- Strong business acumen; understanding business implications of decisions.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to work independently, efficiently, and effectively.
- Excellent planning, organization, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills.
- Creative with great execution and follow through.
- HR subject matter expert.
- Self-driven and flexible to long working hours.
- Stress tolerance.
- Ability to work with teams to drive and deliver results.
- Proficient in MS Office with good knowledge of the latest Learning & Developments trends & software.
Education And Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Industrial Psychology, Social Science.
- A Masters or Postgraduate in Human Resources will be an added advantage.
- At-least 3 to 5 years’ experience in the field of Training and development in a reputable organization.
- At-least 2 years’ experience in consulting, job analysis, design and/or evaluation.
- Experience in Performance Management.
- Experience in Talent and Succession Management programs.
- Existing knowledge of effective learning and development methods and experience with e-learning platforms and practices
- Experience in project management and budgeting
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-OTT-LDM-Learning and Development Manager”.
Click on the link below to apply:
Deadline for applications is not later than 05:00 pm, 11th November, 2022
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.