About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Data Analyst to work in Kampala.
The Data Analyst will take part in a data review exercise for all revenue leases in a project tagged ‘Revenue Assurance Site Audit’. S/he will be responsible for understanding the customer contract billing requirements and against that background review the findings of the field site audits to identify whether all the equipment on the sites is being billed as per contract and if not establish the additional billing requirements. In addition, the data analyst shall establish whether the data in Siterra is accurate based on the findings of the site field audits and take corrective action for any gaps identified.
- The data analyst shall review the billing section of the current customer contracts and demonstrate an understanding of the billing requirements
- Shall review the customer contracts and engage the commercial team to understand the standard configuration per customer
- Review the results from the field site audits
- Establish the revenue that should be billed based on the field site audits
- Review the current billings by the AR team to establish whether there is equipment on site that is not being billed or is being incorrectly billed.
- Review Siterra data to establish whether all the equipment on site is captured and take corrective action as shall be agreed by the project manager
- Take full responsibility for detailed and organized daily and weekly reporting on the progress of the project
- Ensure reviews are done after changes have been effected in Siterra and verify that the information is consistent after the clean-up.
- Other duties will be assigned as required.
- Strong analytical skills
- Project Management skills
- Self-motivated, able to work in a team and independently
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Detail oriented, able to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
- Good oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate clearly with vendors, Company’s finance and the rest of the business
- Excellent follow up skills
- The incumbent must be flexible as there may be occasions that require working beyond the standard working week to ensure the positions expectations and responsibilities are met.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Degree in Accounting, or in a related field
We are a dynamic organization in a rapidly changing industry. Accordingly, the responsibilities associated with this job will change from time to time in accordance with the Company’s business needs. More specifically, the incumbent may be required to perform additional and/or different responsibilities from those set forth above.
Deadline for applications is not later than 5:00 pm, 26th JULY 2022
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.