About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Business Development Manager to work in Uganda.
The Business Development Manager will ensure the business growth in totality by putting measures in place to achieve and even exceed the set targets. The job holder will ensure maximization of profits and return on investments over the long term by the prudent and efficient use of resources provided by the organization to ensure improvement in Sales.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that performance targets that have been set by the Management (as per your employment contract) are achieved in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Ensure that overheads, costs and expenses are minimized by carefully controlling and utilizing all resources effectively.
- Look for ways to increase market share and exploit new markets to achieve set targets
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction is maintained by putting up measures that cultivate the culture of quality assurance and exceptional customer service to clients.
- Ensure all reports within the organization are updated on time and presented to the Directors as may be required.
- Ensure that all the documentation procedures in the organization are implemented as required.
- Ensure the highest standard of customer relations to ensure customer’s continued loyalty to the organization.
- Work with the relevant departments to ensure safety of all company property, documents and client’s goods.
- Exercise stringent controls of expenses without adversely affecting business performance when executing duties and responsibilities.
- Ensure that weekly and monthly Business Development Reports are sent to the Directors for their review and input in a format prescribed by the Directors.
- Any other duties as and when required by the Board
Occupational Health and Safety Environment
- You will ensure that you have a full understanding and working knowledge of the Company’s OH&S and Environmental Policies and Procedures, ensuring all the employees in your department adhere to them at all times.
- Notify the Human Resources Manager and/or a member of the Safety Committee regarding any unsafe or potentially hazardous situations noticed.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Business-related Course
- A Post Graduate Degree in Procurement, Logistics or Supply Chain is an added advantage.
- A certificate in Clearing & Forwarding
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Business Development Manager in a Logistics environment.
- Ability to work Independently.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Good reporting skills.
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-OTT-BDM- Business Development Manager”.
Follow the link below to apply;
Deadline for applications is not later than 05:00 pm, Friday 4th November 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.