About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Contracts Engineer to work in Kampala Uganda.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide timely guidance and support to the project manager on management and following up of contractual issues.
- Engage and support dispute resolution processes for the project.
- Perform contract administration functions including review and monitoring of correspondences, technical queries, and contractual reporting requirements.
- Attend and prepare record of project meetings.
- Work with the Project Manager to ensure risk exposure is minimized by undertaking risk assessment and timely reporting.
- Work with the planning team and follow up on contractual milestones.
- Subcontractor and cost management.
- Draft contractual correspondences and other documents.
- Provide cost control support.
Qualifications and Education required;
- Bachelor’s degree in the fields of Engineering/ Quantity Survey/ Construction Management.
- At least four (4) Years’ experience in planning and contract management including claims and dispute resolution on complex projects in a busy multi-cultural environment.
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-ONC-CE-Contracts Engineer”.
Follow the link below to apply;
Deadline for applications is not later than 05:00 pm, Wednesday 28th September, 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.