QSSU-NLTC-ISPIT-ISP INSTALLATION TECHNICIAN
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced ISP Installation Technician to work in Kampala.
We are looking for a self-starter Field service technician to deliver the desired customer service experience. The goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention, and increases profitability.
Key Roles and responsibilities
- Provide service and customer support during installations or dispatches.
- Tie workflow to schedule
- Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance, and test tasks.
- Produce timely and detailed service reports.
- Process the documents such as work order, material requisition…
- Keep personal equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Operate vehicle in a safely manner.
- Follow all company’s field procedures and protocols.
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization.
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations.
- Build positive relationships with customers.
Qualifications and experience
- Degree/Diploma in Telecommunication Engineering or any related field.
- 3 years’ experience in fiber optics and vast knowledge in customer installation & maintenance activities.
- Certificate to work at Heights and in an electrical environment.
- Driving license
- Proven field service experience
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair, and service technical equipment.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules.
- Familiarity with mobile tools and applications
- Experience in prioritizing tasks and organizing own workloads to meet deadlines.
- Experience and knowledge of health and safety working inclusive of working at heights and electrical environment.
Specialist knowledge required:
- Significant experience in team management,
- Strong interpersonal and technical skills,
- Control office software packages (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Fluency in English
- Overseeing KPI & Quality
- Carrying out risk assessment.
- Commercial awareness.
- Ability to use technical terms to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Good organization, multi-tasking, time management and documentation skills
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-NLTC-ISPIT-ISP INSTALLATION TECHNICIAN”
Deadline for applications is not later than 2:00 pm, December 11th 2020.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.