About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Dispatch Supervisor to work in Kampala.
Dispatch supervisor coordination and support of the dispatch team. One of the fundamental aspects in the dispatch supervisor is assignment of daily dispatch tasks and the support of the dispatch team role having the flexibility to multi-task and complete assignments timely.
Key Roles and responsibilities
- Communicate with each of the operations coordinators daily to assess dispatching needs.
- Assign the dispatch team daily plan and work.
- Manage daily plan and daily workload.
- Maintain constant visibility on each technician and ensure their daily follow-up.
- Coordination and support of the dispatch team to ensure optimal performance of the operational teams.
- Orients New employees by ensuring that they are familiar with work and process.
- Report operation status and flags issues to management
- Conduct daily reporting on operations.
- Receives service requests from the customer staff, assesses the type of work or assistance required, sets personnel priorities in accordance with company policies and sends or redirects appropriate field staff to obtain the appropriate response.
Qualifications and experience
- Degree/Diploma in Business Administration, B. Commerce or any related field.
- 2 years of experience as supervisor in Call-center, Back office, or similar experience with customer management
- Significant experience in team management,
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Problem solving / decision-making skills required.
- Ability to work in independently with light supervision.
Specialist knowledge required:
- Strong customer service skills.
- Control over office software packages (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Fluency in English & Luganda.
- Overseeing KPI & Quality
- Commercial awareness.
- Ability to use technical terms to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Good organization, multi-tasking, time management and documentation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment in high pressure situations.
- Attention to details.
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-NLTC-DS-DISPATCH SUPERVISOR”
Deadline for applications is not later than 2:00 pm, December 11th 2020.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.