About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Procurement Manager region of Uganda.
Key Roles and responsibilities
- Define the strategy and functional dimension of the Purchasing and Logistics Department, in line with the Corporate Management model;
- Coordinate the Integrated management of the Purchasing process with a “TCO” (Total Cost of Ownership) approach and lead-time “breakdown”;
- Manage the Procurement team, guarantee their recruitment, training and evaluation. Ensure Succession Mapping;
- Realize and manage the department’s budget;
- Negotiate with suppliers, establish and manage general supply contracts (local if in a market context), guarantee their performance evaluation and defined performance and / or service levels (“SLA” – Service Level Agreements);
- Develop the sourcing strategy and update the panel of suppliers in line with the optimization of processes and profitability indices;
- Consolidate and analyse consumption histories / forecasts, segment and specify the expenditure (Typologies, Usage Specifications and / or technical specifications) and organize the purchasing strategy according to (Integrate production planning if in the market context);
- Design local purchasing policies, aligned with the respect of the Group’s global purchasing rules and compliance with all processes and procedures;
- To direct and supervise all the activity inherent to the management of Procurement (Procurement Resp);
- Stimulate, coordinate and promote the implementation and improvement of the Procurement process (Procurement Resp);
- Receiving requests for proposals; Receiving proposals; Analyse and approve the comparative maps; Analyse the award maps (Procurement Resp);
- Interact with the functional areas, production, techniques, constantly evaluating the possibilities for improvement and awareness of the processes, as well as, in some cases, introducing / instructing rules and adaptations resulting from changes to the import process that occur due to changes in the laws at destination locations (Logistics Resp);
Degree in Business Administration, Procurement & Logistics or Relevant Engineering Professional Experience
- 3/5 years in similar areas (ideally in a multinational and / or international context)
- Operational Management / Coordination (Supply Chain Focus)
- Project Management, Contract Management
- Experience in construction and / or Industrial environment (preferred) Competencies Entrepreneurship and Innovation Costumer focus and Network Organization Leadership
Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Costumer focus and Network
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-MOE-PM-Procurement Manager”.
Deadline for applications is not later than 5:00 pm, August 11th, 2021.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.