About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Finance Manager to work in Kampala Uganda.
The Finance Manager is a thorough professional in Finance with a practical mind and attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be responsible for numerous financial activities in the organization including various planning and control tasks, consolidation, and reporting. They will manage a team and will report to the Head of Finance. The Finance Manager will play a critical role in implementing and optimizing the group policies and procedures in addition to compliance and taxation.
- The successful role holder should be able to combine Finance skills, Analytical mindset, Behavioural and Leadership skills in partnering key stakeholders towards strengthening and maintaining excellence in financial management.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company (Invoicing, Receipting, Stock movements and other transactions)
- Lead monthly and annual reporting cycles including the budget cycle.
- Participate in strategic data analysis, research, and modeling for senior company leadership
- Support project analysis, validation of plans, and ad-hoc requests
- Manage the company’s financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements including taxes
- Provides day to day direction and management of finance and accounts department and support functions to fulfil organisation objectives, achieving specific goals maximization of profit and efficiency.
- Prepare financial report in order to monitor work and performance status as well as determine expenditure trends of the organization and provide Input into strategic planning of the organization.
- Taking care of liquidity forecasts and cash management
- Participating and assisting in audits
- Regularly review and test controls with an aim of business process improvement and strengthening of the financial controls
Qualifications & Experience
- Relevant degree in Business Administration (finance or a related field).
- Certification in any of the following ACCA/CIMA/CPA (Requirement)
- 5 to 10 years working experience
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in successfully managing teams
- Demonstrated experience in Financial Accounting and Implementation of Financial Controls.
- Working knowledge of major accounting software programmes and ERP.
- Audit experience is an added advantage S
- Strong analytical skills with ability to deep dive for root cause beyond the symptoms but not get lost in the details.
- Financial background and/or experience in financial analysis and Controls.
- Good systems skills and knowledge of ERP (Odoo or similar) processing systems.
- Business Process Improvements mindset
- Agility and high levels of energy
- Team leader and player with excellent verbal, written and communication skills (objective listening & appropriate response).
- Ability to self-start.
- Strong demonstrated use of advanced Excel, PowerPoint and other MS applications
- Knowledge of financial reporting and data mining tools such as SQL, Access, etc
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-MKI-FM-Finance Manager”.
Follow the link below to apply; https://qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com/apply/4rWLEijhFx/QSSUMKIFMFinance-Manager
Deadline for applications is not later than 05:00 pm, Friday, 21st October 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.