About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE AUTHORITY, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Manager Training & Outreach to work in Uganda.
JOB TITLE :MANAGER TRAINING AND OUTREACH
SALARY SCALE :FIA 4
REPORTS TO : DIRECTOR COMPLIANCE AND TRAINING
SUPERVISES : SENIOR OFFICER TRAINING AND OUTREACH
- To provide strategic leadership in development, implementation and evaluation of training and outreach function
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create public awareness and understanding of matters related to Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing.
- Provide training programs for accountable persons in relation to customer identification, record keeping, reporting obligations, the identification of suspicious transactions and any other matters related to AML/CFT.
- Develop training manuals to support AML/CFT compliance trainings.
- Identify training needs for accountable persons based on the risk profile of accountable persons and other emerging trends globally.
- Design and expand training and development programs based on the needs of the organization and individuals upon request.
- Develop and deliver a range of e-learning packages to Accountable persons and the public.
- Monitor and evaluate the implementation of AML/CFT programs from Accountable persons trained.
- Evaluate and track outcomes for training services delivery.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Honours Bachelor’s Degree in Laws, commerce Banking, Finance Business Administration, Economics social sciences and Public Administration or any other related degree
- A Master’s Degree a related field
- Certification in Compliance and or Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS)
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience 3 of which should have been served at senior level in government or reputable organization
- Knowledge of the AMLA legal requirements;
- Knowledge and understanding of the Authority’s vision, mission and objectives;
- Should possess values of the Authority which include; integrity, confidentiality, accountability, professionalism.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Team player
- Excellent ability to design training plans.
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above should submit their applications accompanied by a cover letter, cv, certificates and testimonials and 3 referees, under the job vacancy “QSSU-FIA-MTO-MANAGER TRAINING & OUTREACH”
The deadline for applications is not later than 05:00 pm, Sunday, February 05th 2023.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL-OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.