About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE AUTHORITY, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Compliance & Inspection Officer to work in Uganda.
JOB TITLE :COMPLIANCE AND INSPECTION OFFICER
SALARY SCALE :FIA 6
REPORTS TO : SENIOR COMPLIANCE AND INSPECTION OFFICER.
SUPERVISES : NONE
- To support AML/CFT compliance with the AML/CFT Legal regime of all stakeholders and accountable persons
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in activities to ensure AML/CFT compliance by accountable persons in line with AMLA and accompanying regulations and guidelines.
- Participate in drafting AML/CFT guidelines to be issued to accountable persons.
- Assist in developing a mechanism to follow up on actions to address AML/CFT compliance gaps identified during on-site and off-site inspections.
- Undertake AML/CFT compliance inspections.
- Review risk assessment reports submitted by accountable persons to FIA.
- Review annual compliance reports submitted by accountable persons to FIA.
- Undertake registration of accountable persons as per the AMLA 2013 as amended.
- Participate in identification of high-risk ML/TF jurisdictions.
- Attend to queries and complaints from accountable persons by initiating correspondence or responding to received queries.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Honours Bachelor’s Degree in Laws, commerce Banking, Finance Business Administration, Economics social sciences and Public Administration or any other related degree.
- No experience required.
- Knowledge of the AMLA legal requirements;
- Knowledge and understanding of the Authority’s vision, mission and objectives;
- Should possess values of the Authority which include; integrity, confidentiality, accountability, professionalism.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Team player
- Excellent ability to design training plans
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above should submit their applications accompanied by a cover letter, cv, certificates and testimonials and 3 referees, under the job vacancy “QSSU-FIA-CIO-COMPLIANCE & INSPECTION OFFICER”
The deadline for applications is not later than 05:00 pm, Sunday, February 05th 2023.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL-OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.