About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE AUTHORITY, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Secretary to work in Uganda.
JOB TITLE : ANALYST (STRATEGIC ANALYSIS & STATISTICS )
SALARY SCALE : FIA 6
REPORTS TO : SENIOR OFFICER STRATEGIC ANALYSIS & STATISTICS
SUPERVISES : NONE
- To conduct strategic analysis, and financial due diligence on entities that wish to partner with Government to undertake key investment projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct strategic analysis to establish money laundering and terrorist financing risks, trends and methods;
- Conduct due diligence on entities that intend to partner with Government to undertake key investment projects;
- Provide regular update of the database of all entities on which due diligence has been conducted;
- Analyze all information collected to support strategic analysis;
- Compile statistics arising out of the information received;
- Prepare the quarterly Departmental performance reports in a timely manner;
- Participate in designing and improving reporting templates to incorporate new developments and participate in training based on training needs assessment in the department;
- Follow up on emerging trends to come up with new ML/TF typologies.
- Implement safety mechanisms in place to protect confidentiality and integrity of information in his/her possession;
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Honours Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration, Commerce, Law, Accounting ,Statistics or any other related degree from a recognized institution;
- No experience required
- Knowledge and understanding of the Authority’s vision, mission and objectives;
- Should possess values of the Authority which include; integrity, confidentiality, Accountability, professionalism.
- Knowledge of National and international AML/CFT legislations and regulations including the international protocols, instruments, frameworks and systems and FATF Recommendations;
- Knowledge of modern principles, techniques and practices of research and investigative methodology including statistical and mathematical analysis;
- Excellent proven interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills to organize and analyse multiple, complex data sets.
- Demonstrated ability to share skills and knowledge with others;
- Excellent planning and organisational skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above should submit their applications accompanied by a cover letter, cv, certificates and testimonials and 3 referees, under the job vacancy “QSSU-FIA-ASAS-ANALYST STRATEGIC ANALYSIS & STATISTICS”
The deadline for applications is not later than 05:00 pm, Sunday, February 05th 2023.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL-OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.